Ramon is a Dutch immigrant who dropped out of high school before finding an entrepreneurial path.
Most recently he acquired a DTC dog ramp business (Alpha Paw) for $300k + which he's grown to $35mil+ in sales.
Previously, he grew a soap opera blog to 30mil+ monthly pageviews before selling it for $9mil.
In this conversation you'll learn:
– why buy vs build
– buying a company with little money down
– growth levers to ramp up a DTC ecom business
– growing through paid acquisition, influencers, whitelisting, seo + affiliates
– creating a healthy channel mix + managing platform risk
– benefits of in-house vs 3rd party logistics
Watch + Subscribe on YouTube:
Ramon's original thread:
Thank you to our sponsors:
AppSumo - the marketplace entrepreneurs trust to buy and sell the products that grow small businesses into name brands:
Grab NordVPN’s Cyber Month Deal. Go to nordvpn.com/clab or use code CLAB to get up to 73% off your NordVPN Plan + a bonus gift