Jack Butcher is the founder of @VisualizeValue, a Twitter/Instagram account he's grown to 100k+ followers in less than 2yrs.
His business brings in $100k+ month with 99% profit margins.
Five Things You'll Learn:
- building an audience from scratch
- transitioning from selling services (time) to products (value)
- how to tell better stories
- leverage, compounding + other ideas that changed his world view
- naval’s tweetstorm on building wealth
Let us know what you think on Twitter:
- 00:00:00 Intro
- 00:01:49 Jack's Background
- 00:05:08 Naval's Tweetstorm
- 00:09:23 $100k/mo + 99% Profit Margins
- 00:11:27 Starting Visualize Value
- 00:15:16 Communicating Complex Ideas
- 00:17:37 Building an Audience from Scratch
- 00:22:09 Difference Between Twitter + Instagram Audiences
- 00:27:28 Constraints + Creating Consistently
- 00:29:49 Keeping A Brand Fresh
- 00:30:49 "Good Advertising Wears In, Not Out"
- 00:34:00 Finding Your Own Voice
- 00:36:54 Power of Visual Content
- 00:37:38 One Platform At A Time?
- 00:42:03 Platform Risk + Organic Reach
- 00:47:52 Jack's Creative Process
- 00:57:08 Lessons In Storytelling
- 01:02:45 How to Stay Consistent
- 01:08:07 Joe Rogan's First Podcast
- 01:10:17 Internal Motivation
- 01:11:30 The Future of Visualize Value
- 01:14:04 Behind The Mind: "Seek Wealth, Not Money or
- 01:20:16 "Do You Love The Poor or Hate The Rich?"
- 01:23:49 Understanding Leverage
- 01:26:26 Employee vs Owner Mindset
- 01:30:30 US vs UK culture
- 01:36:17 "When You're Finally Wealthy, You Realize It
- Wasn't What You Were Seeking in the First Place"
- 01:39:19 Wrap Up + Book "The Almanack of Naval Ravikant": https://amzn.to/34uy7aE