Dr. Emily Anhalt is a psychologist, co-founder + chief-clinical officer of Coa, a mental fitness platform + community.
She’s conducted research with prominent psychologists + entrepreneurs on how leaders can improve their emotional fitness.
She's collaborated with companies like Google, Asana, TEDx, NASDAQ, Bloomberg, + True Ventures
Watch + Subscribe on YouTube:
Let us know what you think on Twitter:
FIVE THINGS YOU'LL LEARN:
(1) how to be proactive about your mental health + emotional fitness
(2) identifying + dealing with anxiety
(3) actionable tips to deal with imposter syndrome
(4) dealing with co-founder breakups
(5) survivor guilt, sublimation + other psychological concepts that may impact your life